We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and encourage a healthy flexible workplace environment.
Student Assistance Foundation/Workmosis is hiring! We are recruiting for a part-time (20 hours per week) Accounting Technician to provide skilled administration and processing of our accounts payable as well as accounts receivable invoicing. In addition, the position provides support for assembling and filing payroll information and setting up automated bank payments. This position requires one (1) year of experience with automated accounting and electronic spreadsheets including data entry. One (1) year of experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable and some college level accounting course work is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Click here for full job description
- Location: This position is located in Helena, MT.
- Hours: This part-time position can be flexibly scheduled.
- Compensation: $17 - $20 per hour depending on experience. This position is non-exempt.
- Position is fully benefited including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Open until filled, with priority consideration given to applications received by September 10, 2021.
To apply, please submit the following application materials to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Contact info for three professional references
If you have any questions about employment opportunities at SAF, please contact our HR team at (406) 495-7401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org